Note: This page is currently being rebuilt (06.12.17). AXIOM Beta is a brand new professional digital image capturing platform and the crowd funding backers get access to it before anybody else does. So we want to make sure that you are aware of what you are getting yourself into. We're inviting you to be part of this journey as a contributor (you do not need to be a programmer to use the AXIOM Beta), helping to shape the final product.
We are currently shipping developer and early adopter kits. Later this year a more mature version (with proper enclosure, camera control, etc.) will be available to crowdfunding supporters and voucher holders. Normal retail sales will start once all voucher holders and crowdfunding supporters have received their AXIOM Betas. The wiki features a work in progress cost/price estimate.
Source MaterialSoftware Source Code Github Electronics Schematics/Board Layouts/BOM Wiki
Mechanical Components Github
- Shop links, prices and availability
- Camera structure - A complete guide to the camera's specifications and components.
- AXIOM Beta sample videos - Uncompressed .mov .mp4 and .dng files in 720p, 1080p and 4K are archived here if you'd like to play with them.
- Pre-order notification - Receive an email when a more user-friendly version of the camera is ready to ship.
- GitHub Repository
- Join the Team
- Social accounts - Links to YouTube etc.
- AXIOM Project Background - How apertus° and the AXIOM project got started.