We're back! Max and Sebastian sit down again in this brand new Team Talk episode 10 - recorded at our new AXIOM shared office space mini studio. In this episode we give a brief update of what's been happening and what kept us from releasing any Team Talk episodes in recent months. As a special topic in this episode, we cover the AXIOM Remote and Remote Plus (a Raspberry Pi and Touchscreen based device) progress and developments.
We value your feedback!
Do you like Max and Sebastian trying to be funny and entertaining or would you prefer them to have a more serious, strict and resolute approach to the Team Talks? In general, should they be pre-scripted or more spontaneous? Are there any additional topics you would like to see covered?Fill out the AXIOM Team Talk Feedback Survey
Upcoming Team Talk 11: AXIOM Beta enclosures
The upcoming AXIOM Team Talk 11 (release soon - promise!) will be entirely devoted to AXIOM Beta enclosures. We’ll cover what enclosure options are currently planned, what we created already, how the concepts evolved and developed over time, how we design everything for manufacturability & repairability and how the community can participate.
- Shop links, prices and availability
- Camera structure - A complete guide to the camera's specifications and components.
- AXIOM Beta sample videos - Uncompressed .mov .mp4 and .dng files in 720p, 1080p and 4K are archived here if you'd like to play with them.
- Pre-order notification - Receive an email when a more user-friendly version of the camera is ready to ship.
- GitHub Repository
- Join the Team
- Social accounts - Links to YouTube etc.
- AXIOM Project Background - How apertus° and the AXIOM project got started.